Heat Wave Relief…Happy Friday!!

Anne Decker Architects

Chris Barret Designs

Lisa Vanderpump pool
petite parcels

Richard Powers Photography

Geoffrey Beene’s Hawaii Home via Veranda Magazine

Decorpad

Stephen Knollenberg via Architectural Digest

magic is free

Posts on Design Chic may contain affiliate links or links to sponsor’s sites. We try to partner with businesses we think will be of interest to our followers and always strive to bring you content you’ll love. Thanks for reading!

Comments

i have a pool…..does not look like these and it is too hot to go in as the water is actually WARM!

loved your images, now i need to re-think my pools surroundings……my husband will be thrilled!
    debra

Gorgeous images! I just did a pool post too 😉

LOVE the petite parcels one and the last one overlooking the Golden Gate bridge – breathtaking!

Have a great weekend!! xx, Laura

These places are just splendid, my goodness! I would love to jump into one… or all… of those beautiful pools—so lovely.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!

xx, Sarah

oooooh i want geoffrey beene’s hawaii home! no pool here but if i had my choice it would be a natural beauty, understated and blending into the landscape. i sort of see myself with a pool in retirement if i’m not on the ocean to give me that beach feel.

have a lovely weekend, gorgeous ladies.

michele

What a truly gorgeous home….the rare post that I am in love with each and every one!! Just fabulous and with the incredible heat, I could spend 24 hours in the pool just to escape it! Love it so much am going to include it in a post I am doing tomorrow about some of my favorits posts for others to enjoy!

relief indeed..and gorgeous to boot..
    fabulous inspiration..I’m so drawn to adding a pool to my (eventual) lakeside summer house..but is that too excessive?…or redundant?..
    I guess I’ll figure that out ofter i get the house.. 😉
    maureen

It is so hot at the beach that we can only get out in the early morning and evening!
    These images are very refreshing. I would love to have a beautiful pool.
    Hope that your weekend is off to a great start.
    Teresa
    xoxo

Looks so wonderfully refreshing. We are in a sauna her as son as one steps out the door!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

Be sure to Come and enter my Giveaway of a very Special Painting by Mary Maxam!

The perfect post as respite from the heat. I am reading this in Maine, where we have the lake to relive us. But back home, many of these would be a welcome sight!!

Despite the fact that it’s the middle of winter here, pouring with rain and freezing, I can still find inspiration in these amazing photos. Wow, those pools are incredible. All going into my file for pool ideas later in the year.

hi found you through enchanted home, this post is a slice of heaven. that first picture is too pretty for words!!
    Am your newest follower, lovely blog.