Statement Making Black and White Art

Kate and Andy Spade’s Home
Life of Polarn Per
Mary Douglas Drysdale Interiors
Kate and Andy Spade’s Home
Kate and Andy Spade’s Home

Comments

Everything looks great in black and white. And every time I see shots of Kate and Andy Spade’s home, I wish they would adopt me!

Thanks for another lovely roundup!

Love the drama of black and white, as much as I like black and white photographs. It adds drama, elegance and its a timeless classic. Beautiful examples of how black and white works with any room setting of any color.

I think I can paint that! Especially that circle. It always amazes me when what seems to be simple art to paint ends up being difficult though. I’m a black and white fan!
    Great one as usual!
    ps..art show still going on!!!
    Come by! I’m trying to think of some cute little boy art for nurseries.
    kendall

one of my favorites is black and white abstract paintings..surprisingly enough I’ve never painted that palette myself..but will soon..it’s just too fantastic not too..gorgeous pics..
    best,
    maureen

Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! Your blog is beautiful, as are the photos! I’d follow but good old blogger is acting up – will be back to visit often! Thanks for sharing!

Stunning post, girls!

I especially love the 1st picture. Gorgeous colors and textures.

Have a great day, girls!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

PS: If you have a minute, please drop by to enter my new GIVEAWAY that starts today.

Love love this post, I just posted a Black and White post today!! A favorite combination of mine. I really enjoyed viewing all of the wonderful images on your post today,Kathysue

loved the first black not-perfect circle! thinking about making an 11×13 similar one for one of my empty frames at home.. have never paint but sounds fun to do that kind of circle..

These are gorgeous examples! Black and white can he such a powerful expression in art… my personal favorite painting is quite large—black on white canvas… as for these, the first is my favorite—gorgeous shape…

xx, Sarah