Things We Love: Cozy Cottages

tinywhitedaisies
Saved by the Southern Belle

verhext
catarina regina
decorpad

my world is pink
Dreaming of a post-Valentine’s Day retreat today.  Hope yours was wonderful!!

Posts on Design Chic may contain affiliate links or links to sponsor’s sites. We try to partner with businesses we think will be of interest to our followers and always strive to bring you content you’ll love. Thanks for reading!

Comments

How very quaint each and every cottage! But the first one just stole me away and I could move right in!

Veronica.
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds
    Thank you for your visit and kind comment.

Veronica.
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds
    Thank you for your visit and kind comment.

can I have one of each of these?????? I LOVE the doll house pic. Makes me want to be a little girl again!
    kb
    by the way, think the ad is working! My dresses are flying out of the store! Thank you SO much!!!!

OMG These are AMAZING!! I cannot possibly pick a favorite but would loooove to have one of those somewhere, to “escape to” when I need a break or “time out”! I can imainge how cozy and charming they must be inside….beautiful, I want one!

Oh what I would not give for a little play place like the first one you posted. It would be so much fun to have a party, serve tea, rest, read and just enjoy. Richard from my Old Historic House.

Very sweet and the perfect spot for reading a good book or having a cup of tea. I like the pink and white cottage at the end. Great photo with the reflection in the water and the ducks are the perfect touch!

leslie

OH MY GOSH – I have been staring at these cottages. There are 2 in particular I love! The one from catarina regina – and the Southern Belle. I would love one in my backyard as my personal retreat!!!