Beaufort Update!

Hi, friends! We hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We still have a ways to go with the Beaufort house, but we wanted to give you a little sneak peek of a few things! As my husband delicately pointed out, my photography skills are abysmal. I think I should take a class or something… Anyway, we still have a some painting to do, curtains to hang, etc. etc. But we’re so excited for progress!

These gorgeous Kerri Shipp drawings make a great statement wall coming down the stairs!

Blog-writing desk!
 My sink! These mirrors are some of my favorite things in the entire house!
A beach house isn’t complete without a sea turtle!
We thought this guy was going on the screened porch, but we love him here!
This is just a little taste of our progress, and we can’t wait to show you more! Happy Monday, everyone!

Posts on Design Chic may contain affiliate links or links to sponsor’s sites. We try to partner with businesses we think will be of interest to our followers and always strive to bring you content you’ll love. Thanks for reading!

Comments

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! I cannot believe it. You are like a miracle worker. Last time I saw it, it was down to the studs and still being painted….now it looks like a totally gorgeous moved in lived home! Unreal! I absolutely love it, how exciting!! More more more!!!!!!!

What a gorgeous home! I am thinking it was still at the “stud” stage! I know you must be so happy to be in and enjoying it!! xo

Everything looks fabulous! You have done an amazing job! I’m like Tina…you are definitely a miracle worker and we would love to see more! I wish this was close enough to Hilton Head and I could just pop on over next week! Wouldn’t you love for a stranger to pop in on you? Just kidding! This makes me really excited to be headed that way, though! Thanks for sharing!

You both did a fabulous job…it looks beautiful! I also love that mirror…there’s to many things to list that I like…I cant wait to see the rest of the house…

This is perfection in every room. You are truly masterful at what you do. I love it all, and the shell, driftwood and turtle touches are perfect here. Love!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

Wow!!!! Look at all that beautiful progress! I absolutely love your wall of seaweed drawings – beautiful. And the living room is divine. Cool light fixture. Show us more, please!
    Congrats!
    Loi

Stunning. It is amazing how finished it looks already. The tile on the fireplace is gorgeous. It has been so much fun following along on your adventure. And yes, Fletcher, this is my kinda beach style too! I read Linda’s post too! Best, Beth C.

Wow! You must have been busy, busy! The transformation from the last update is Wow! Love it all. Looks Amazing and I envy you your blog writing desk:-). Can’t wait to see more! Superb job!

I am absolutely loving everything in here. Gorgeous! I love Kerri Shipp’s artwork – I just ordered a couple of her pieces and waiting for them to come this week and can’t wait! I love the pieces and color you ordered, it works so nicely in this space. And I’m in love with that sea turtle. Are the fish above the mantel gold? Oh my gosh, it’s making me swoon a little. Love it!

Did I miss something?!! It’s completely done!! It looks fantastic! Great job. Now I’m feeling lame that I still have about a bazillion unpacked boxes and NOTHING on the walls yet!
    So happy for you all to have your beach house all done just in time for summer!
    Serena

Now that is what I call Beach Chic.
    Very stylish and not too kitch.
    I love botanical art and just adore that used seaweed botanicals in your beach house.
    Andthose huge fish above the fireplace are such a statement.
    Can’t wait to see the complete reveal.

Wow. Your home looks great and what is really fun is to recognize some of the individual items you said you would like to see in your home. It’s really inviting and looks so comfy.
    Congratulations!
    Karen

Gorgeous! Wow, you’ve made amazing progress!! Love the bathroom mirror and the seaweed pictures! Great job and looking forward to seeing more.